SHIPMENT & RETURNS
Delivery of products and associated costs
1. The products purchased will be delivered to the address provided by the Customer in the Order within 3-5 Days from acceptance of the Order by Gavazzeni, at the price shown specifically on the Site before the Order is sent.
In any case, for deliveries to addresses outside of Italy, delivery charges and times may vary.
2. With regard to deliveries requested to countries outside the European Union, any customs import fees will be borne by the recipient. The Customer is therefore asked to contact their country’s customs authorities before placing an order so as to verify the costs and any possible limitations on imports.
3. The delivery times given by Gavazzeni are to be taken as purely indicative and any delay to said times, or any deliveries performed by way of split shipments, do not give the Customer the right to refuse delivery and request damages or compensation.
4. Upon delivery of the products, the Customer is required to check:
● that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is shown in the packing slip.
● that the packaging is intact and not damaged, wet or otherwise tampered with, also as regards the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metallic straps).
Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or a mismatch in the number of packages or instructions must be immediately flagged up by way of a specific note on the delivery note of the product to be handed back to the courier. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the methods provided in this document.
Right of withdrawal
1.Pursuant to article 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore the purchase contract for any reason, without having to provide a reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in article 5.1 above, the Customer must send to Gavazzeni a notice to that effect, within the time limits mentioned, to the following email address: email@example.com
3. In case of withdrawal, the Customer must send back the products to FiloBlu at their own expense within 14 (fourteen) days of the withdrawal itself to the following address:
Dora srl, Via Enrico Mattei 24, Cazzago san Martino (Bs), CAP 25046.
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all parts and in the original packaging (bags and packages), stored and used, if necessary, for only the time absolutely necessary to determine and verify their nature, features and size, using the normal degree of care, without there being any signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
● The right of withdrawal cannot be applied to products for which the Customer has requested personalisation.
● the right of withdrawal may only be applied to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to return only a part of a product that has been purchased (e.g.: accessories, supplementary items, etc.);
● for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete with all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, tags, seals, etc...);
● delivery charges (and any customs charges, if any) for returning the goods shall be borne exclusively by the Customer.
● until Gavazzeni confirms that it has received the delivery in its warehouse, the Customer is entirely responsible for said delivery;
● if the goods are damaged during transportation, Gavazzeni shall notify the Customer, so that they may promptly lodge a complaint against the courier they chose and obtain the appropriate reimbursement; the product will then be made available to the Customer and the request for withdrawal will be cancelled;
● Gavazzeni shall not be liable in any way for any damage, theft or loss occurring during or otherwise in the context of the return of the goods.
4. Gavazzeni will refund the Customer the full amount paid, net of any additional delivery costs in accordance with art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree no. 21/14 within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by means of reversing the transfer of the amount charged, using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not incur any cost as a consequence of said refund. Gavazzeni may suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until such time as the Customer proves that they have correctly returned the product, whichever is earlier.
5. In any case, the Customer shall forfeit the right of withdrawal in cases where Gavazzeni is satisfied that:
The product returned and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging is not intact;
The product is missing its original external and/or internal packaging;
The product is missing integral parts and/or accessories (e.g. zips, laces, buckles, etc.).
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Gavazzeni will return the product purchased to the sender, charging them the cost of delivery and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
6. Legal guarantee for non-compliant products
6.1 All products sold by Gavazzeni are covered by a 24-month (twenty-four) guarantee against conformity issues from the receipt of the goods.
The legal warranty period covers any defect and non-conformity of the product. Without prejudice to any other remedy under applicable law if, during the Legal Warranty Period,it is discovered that a Product delivered to the Customer is defective or does not conform to the Product ordered ("Defective Product"), the Customer has the right to return the defective Product to Gavazzeni.
Gavazzeni may decide to replace the defective Product with one
6.2 The return of the defective Products must be made in the following way: (a) Customers will be required to inform Gavazzeni of any defect or non-conformity of the Products purchased within the Warranty Period by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email must include Product details and a description of the defect.
(b) Gavazzeni will arrange with the Courier the delivery of any Products granted in substitution. The shipping costs, the insurance costs of the Products will be borne by Gavazzeni.
6.3 If the Customer chooses not to use the Courier, Gavazzeni will not be responsible for any loss of the Product. Defective Products must be returned to the following address:
Via Enrico Mattei 24
Cazzago San Martino (Bs)
6.4 Gavazzeni reserves the right to inspect the returned Products to verify the existence of the defect or non-conformity and may return the Products to the Customer if it deems that no defect or non-conformity is present.
Complaints and requests for information
1. Any complaint or request for information can be addressed to Dora srl at the following addresses:
Dora srl, Via Enrico Mattei 24,
Cazzago San Martino, (BS),
Zip code 25046
Tel. +39 345 7242500